Nice to Meet You!
I am the mascot of MILLENNIUM City. I think of myself as quiet small. Even though I am in real life about 2 meters tall. Don’t be afraid I’m nice to everyone. I live in MILLENNIUM City, because it is simply wow-some here! There is always action and fun going on in the entertainment paradise. You get the best fries at the Food Plaza. And you can experience the most amazing things here!
Join My Club!
The LENNI Kids Club. A club for all kids. Comes with your very own personal Club Card. Including your photo* if you want to.
• Meet LENNI in person.
• A surprise present on your birthday.
• Receive regular LENNI News by mail or e-mail.
• Enjoy special offers in MILLENNIUM City (for children aged 12 or younger).
• Take part in some awesome prizes winning games.
Register now and win!
Every week we give away a MILLENNIUM City voucher worth 10 Euro to one of the new members of the LENNI Kids Club. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – register now!
BE PART OF IT:
Come to the info point on the 1st floor! Let your parent or guardian fill out the (German) registration form and a short time later you will be holding your very own LENNI Kids Club Card with your name and, if you wish, your photo*. The Club Card allows you to get all the benefits in the MILLENNIUM City.
* You can send your photo to email@example.com take one every second Thursday at the Kasperl show. The photo will be deleted after the card is created. The card can be picked up at the Infopoint. You will be informed as soon as it is ready.
Year of birth: 2020
Place of birth: MILLENNIUM City
Life motto: Have fun!
Favorite word: Wow-some
Favorite place: The Entertainment Center and the Food Plaza as well as the Shopping Center and generally the whole MILLENNIUM City. It’s always an experience!
Favorite style: The more modern the better, I’m just a high-tech freak. 🙂
Favorite drink: Oil in any form
Favorite food: French fries from Five Guys, salad and anything with oil
Favorite movie: I, Robot and WALL•E
Favorite person: You! 😉