In MILLENNIUM City all customers, shop partners and employees are in a safe environment. The international COVID-19 certificate from Safe Asset Group confirms that we are well prepared in terms of hygiene, prevention and organization.
To be safe and in order to take care of everyone else, we ask you to stick to our house rules:
1. Wearing a mask is mandatory in the entire mall. So please wear a FFP2 mask at all times!
2. If you need to sneeze or cough, don’t take off your mask!
3. Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from each other!
4. Pay by bank, debit or credit card whenever possible!
5. Wash your hands or disinfect them regularly!
6. Do routine Corona tests, e.g. at the COVID-19 test station at the plaza on first level!
7. We recommend using the “Stop Corona” app by the Austrian Red Cross on your smartphone!
8. Individual additional regulations of our shops and restaurants are binding!
To protect all our visitors and guests, anyone who does not comply these rules is asked to leave our shopping and entertainment center.
Thank you for your understanding!
The number of persons inside shops is limited. Only one person per 20 square meters is allowed. So please be patient in case you have to wait outside a shop!
With April 1st only shops for daily needs are open. Other shops, our entertainment facilities, the Food Plaza and all dining areas must remain closed until further notice. However, many of our restaurants offer take-away food and drinks. Nevertheless consumption of food an drinks is prohibited in the whole shopping center.
Please note the current opening times of our restaurants and shops. They are updated on a regular basis.